Nominate a 2020 Forbes Small Giant
Forbes is embarking on its fifth annual quest to find and recognize America's Best Small Companies in partnership with the Small Giants Community. Help us recognize the companies you love, so we can show them some love in an upcoming issue of Forbes.
Nominate a company and their work via the application below by 11:59pm EST on December 20, 2019. There is no fee associated with the application. If you are having difficulty with the form, please use Google Chrome.
Who are we looking for? (Check out the 2019 Forbes Small Giants List)
- The company has been acknowledged as outstanding by those who know the industry best.
- It has the opportunity to grow much faster, but its leaders decided to focus on being great rather than just big.
- It has been recognized for its contributions to its community and society.
- It has maintained its financial health and been profitable for at least ten years.
- It is privately owned and closely held.
- It is human-scale, meaning frontline employees have real interactions with top leaders.
How to apply?
To nominate an organization for the list, please fill out the form below. Is it okay to nominate yourself? Sure. It’s not bragging if it’s the truth and you’re making the world a better place. All fields are required with the exception of the optional video submission at the end of the application. Use N/A when not applicable.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org