Find like-minded leaders in your area:
Start or join a Small Giants local group today!
We are looking for passionate leaders to join our Local group initiative! We believe that the strength of the Small Giants Community begins at the local level. We’re looking to grow our reach across the globe. The goal of the Small Giants Local groups is to bring together values-driven leaders to cultivate authentic business communities that provide a space for mentorship, shared resources, and connections needed to support and develop themselves and their businesses.
BY JOINING A LOCAL GROUP, YOU WILL:
- Enjoy a minimum of 4 half-day sessions a year jam-packed with carefully curated content, practitioner-based stories, resources, networking, meals and refreshments, and more!
- Be invited to attend occasional breakfasts, lunches, and happy hour meet-ups with your group.
- Have the opportunity to help us build and grow your local groups from the ground up.
- Gain access to national Small Giants Community content, updates, and Spotlight event invitations with special discounts.
- Enjoy a personal login to SmallGiants.org to explore past-recorded events and dive into our membership directory.
WHAT IS THE COST?
- Membership to a local chapter is $1,200 per person, per year.
- Prospective members are welcome to take advantage of a one-time RSVP to join a quarterly chapter meeting free of charge.
WHY SMALL GIANTS AS MY PROFESSIONAL GROUP OF CHOICE?
- You will develop strong relationships with like-minded leaders of values-driven companies in your local community.
- Form life-long relationships with leaders willing to share their stories and best practices openly with the group.
- You can trust that the Small Giants Local groups are like no other professional group in that we're 100% practitioner-focused, open to feedback, and encourage an environment of open and honest sharing, support and authenticity.
WHAT GROUPS CURRENTLY EXIST?
- Austin, TX (coming soon!)
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Dublin, Ireland (coming soon!)
- Fresno, CA
- Great Plains area (check out the spotlight video below of a GP event!)
- Northern Colorado area
- Washington D.C. (coming soon!)
I DON'T SEE MY REGION, HOW DO I GET STARTED?
We're always looking for new areas interested in starting a Local group. Whether you're interested in what it takes to start and lead a group or would like to show your interest in joining a Local group in a certain area, we want to hear from you!
Starting and leading a group: We're always looking for new trailblazers interested in forming groups in new areas. If you would like to discuss what starting and leading a new group entails, simply fill out the form in the right-hand column. We will reach out to find a good time to connect and give you information on how to lead the group and the time commitment. We'll also discuss how you'll get started, support you'll receive along the way, and perks for local leaders!
Raising your hand for future group membership: The more we're aware of membership interest in a concentrated area, the faster the prospective area will rise to the top of the prospect list. Simply fill out the form in the right-hand column, and we will keep your information on-deck for when a Local group forms near you!
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Simply fill out the form and let us know that you're interested in learning what this local effort is all about. We'll be in touch!