Interested in joining a peer group of like-minded leaders?
join Small Giants Virtual Group: Next Group BEGINS February 20th!
We are looking for passionate leaders to join our virtual groups! The goal of the Small Giants Virtual Groups is to bring together values-driven leaders to cultivate authentic business groups that provide a space for mentorship, shared resources, and connections needed to support and develop themselves and their businesses -- all without having to leave the office!
BY JOINING A VIRTUAL GROUP, YOU WILL:
- Enjoy 90 minute monthly meetings with like minded values-driven leaders facilitated by Small Giants Community Founder, Paul Spiegelman
- Participate in carefully curated content, discussion topics, practitioner-based stories and resources that will help further you along in your business and challenges
- Build strong relationships with a community of fellow Small Giants Leaders across the country
- Gain access to national Small Giants Community content, updates, and Spotlight event invitations with special discounts.
- Enjoy a personal login to smallgiants.org to explore past-recorded events and dive into our membership directory.
WHAT IS THE COST?
- Virtual Group is $1,500 per person, per year.
- Prospective members are welcome to take advantage of a one-time RSVP to join the first virtual meeting free of charge.
WHY SMALL GIANTS AS MY PROFESSIONAL GROUP OF CHOICE?
- You can trust that the Small Giants Local groups are like no other professional group in that we're 100% practitioner-focused, open to feedback, and encourage an environment of open and honest sharing, support and authenticity.
- You will develop strong relationships with like-minded leaders of values-driven companies across the country.
- Form life-long relationships with leaders willing to share their stories and best practices openly with the group.
“The Small Giants Virtual Group is one of the best investments I've made as a values-driven business owner. Each session is a chance to be surrounded by like-minded folks from across the country who inspire me and challenge me to be a better leader in my company and community - all without leaving my office.”
"Over the years I’ve been a member of several CEO-peer advisory groups. And, I’m a firm believer in the value they provide. What makes Small Giants substantially different (and more valuable) is that there’s a baked-in alignment on values. We’re all focused on building something bigger than ourselves, and that selflessness translates into meaningful advice and strategies I can use right away. For the Values-Driven leader, there’s really nothing that compares."