Small Giants Summit Sponsorships
COMMUNITY TIER (packages listed below)
SUMMIT DESCRIPTION AND THEME: This year’s Small Giants Summit is the eighth edition of this event and is meant to be a forum to communicate and share the ideas and values of the Small Giants Community with like-minded entrepreneurs. The theme for this year is “Authenticity.” Authenticity is embedded into the very fabric of what makes the Small Giants Community so special – the people. The 2018 Summit will celebrate and deepen our commitment as leaders to showing up authentically – a practice that leads to meaningful conversations, deeper relationships, the sharing of ideas, and ultimately, living out the six qualities of a Small Giant day in and day out. After a successful Summit, small business leaders will have built intimate professional relationships, learned from their peers, and will have learned practical lessons to improve their businesses.
ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS: The Small Giants Summit is designed to support an audience of leaders who…
- are founders, executives, or C-suite members of small to medium-sized companies (90% U.S. based).
- serve 10 – 400 employees.
- lead organizations with annual revenues of $2 million - $200 million (USD).
SUMMIT OVERVIEW AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Inspirational Keynotes that motivate, challenge and educate
- Round table discussions designed to help you work through issues together with your peers
- “Think Tanks” that allow us to brainstorm solutions to problems in real time
- Networking that focuses on introducing you to people who are sharing similar challenges
- Genuine stories from Small Giants who are willing to share their lessons learned
- One-of-a-kind social events with great conversations, unique experiences and a celebration of Forbes America’s Best Small Companies
Interested in sponsoring? Fill out this form and we'll be in touch. Or scroll down to see our packages.