The Small Giants Approach to Building a Culture of Performance (Volume 3)
The Small Giants Approach to Building a Culture of Performance eBook is the third in a series of six on how to transform your organization using Small Giants philosophies. In this installment, we’ll focus on what it really means to build a successful, high-performing Small Giants culture. Small Giants leaders understand that it’s not culture versus performance, it’s a culture of performance. When you take the guesswork out of measuring performance and predicting outcomes, you create a culture where employees get to achieve their goals, have fun, and get great results.
Using the award-winning culture at Service Express, Inc. (SEI) as a case study, we’ll dive into the key concepts and systems you need to build a culture of performance at your organization.
- Learn a comprehensive approach to helping employees write and achieve their personal visions and see in-depth examples of SEI’s Vision Talks and quarterly ‘5/15s’ meetings
- Learn how SEI uses its four core objectives to guide every company decision and explore ideas for establishing your company’s own core objectives
- See how Scorecards help track key performance indicators against a specific goal in order to track trends, educate departments, and provide support
- Learn how to use organizational and individual metrics to help employees achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals
- Hear how ROIs, an individualized approach to tracking each employee’s responsibilities, indicators, and objectives, help drive organizational and individual growth
- Words of Wisdom from SEI President Ron Alvesteffer on how to successfully implement these systems at your organization